Friday, August 31, 2007

i knew it
you didnt come
glanced everywhere for you
but you are not there
saw so many seniors
yet none of them is you
hahas
tot you have exams
but it turn out to be...
you were sleeping
and woke up at 1:20
the time when i left school
im feelin so disappointed now



the activities for today were so surprising
firstly we celebrated aces day
today den i noe aces stands for
All Children Exercise Simultaneously
lols wad a 'creative' name
after that we have to play a game
all the graduating classes have to line up in their classes
and pass eight 3kg and 4kg balls along the queue,
(not pass within e class, but throughout e whole level)
one by one till all the balls reach the ends of the line
it took us only 5mins 47 secs
to pass the balls across 9 classes
we broke the record of the sec 3s~!
they took 7mins for 7 classes
hahas den suddenly e sec 4s so high
cus we won them by so much
lame right? LOL.
den when we were returning to class using the spiral staircase
we had a GREAT SURPRISE!
the Sec 3s lined up against the sides of e stairs
(including some teachers, and my idol, VP!)
and clapped/cheered for us as we climbed to e 4th floor
some of them still held on to banners
writing,"Dear Seniors! Do ur best for O levels!"
den i heard so many of them scream...
"Seniors Jiayou!", "GoodLuck!", "Must get good grades!"
OMG~~ so sweet nahh!!
Sec 3s!! U all so kawaii~!
hahas actually it was quite embarrassing la
like some big big STAR, walk the red carpet
den got a lot of fans cheering -.-
but nvm... it's a pleasant experience
thanks everyone! (and VP, whom i tink gave e idea)
that's really very motivating
but very stressed sia... >.<"
after that went back to class
and they talked about our PROM NIGHT, wow
eh but we very kelian la
the sch only give us 3 choices
either organise in school, community club, or country club
wahlaoS why other school go hotel
and we... zzz...
they asked us to suggest wad to do for prom night
4H so cool~! they said DANCE
it'll be so fun~!
but den hor... mf say...
it means we'll hav to find a partner to dance with
o.o zomg scary sia... i dint tot of that LOL.
wondering if i wud be date-less tat day x(
maybe i shud just stay with my zhab0s
oh ya... back to wad happened in sch
after recess we went hall for e celebration
the most interestin performance is from Dance
it's so different from their style last time
usually they will dance like ballet de...
today they used '睁一只眼闭一只眼 - jolin'
instead of the usual type of music
hahas so impressive
straight after school i went bak DQPS with mf
saw shiheng ziwei edmund gibson marc nicholas~~
only the guys went back =.=
wenting really change until very pretty now
and weihao become very shuai
aiyah nothing much to talk about
cus the teachers all forget me le, except for Mr Wu!
den i saw my buddy, Fiona
but she forget me le...
and she's still vr buay song
cus i kip on looking at her xD
now she's like very paikia lorhs
hais suan le x.x
den i went J8 eat, n shopped at AMK hub
saw this RING that i really like... it's so perfect!
but e only thing i hate abt it is the price -.-
kkaes... i run out of things to write le la...
i shall post e lyrics of a song im hooked to these days

Hurt - Christina Aguilera

Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face
You told me how proud you were, but I walked away
If only I knew what I know today, ooh, ooh

I would hold you in my arms, I would take the pain away
Thank you for all you've done, forgive all your mistakes
There's nothing I wouldn't do to hear your voice again
Sometimes I wanna call you but I know you won't be there


Oh, I'm sorry for blaming you
For everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself by hurting you

Some days I feel broke inside but I won't admit
Sometimes I just wanna hide 'cause it's you I miss
You know it's so hard to say goodbye when it comes to this, ooh

Would you tell me I was wrong? Would you help me understand?
Are you looking down upon me? Are you proud of who I am?
There's nothing I wouldn't do to have just one more chance
To look into your eyes and see you looking back


Oh, I'm sorry for blaming you
For everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself, oh

If I had just one more day
I would tell you how much that I've missed you
Since you've been away


Oh, it's dangerous
It's so out of line
To try to turn back time

I'm sorry for blaming you
For everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself
By hurting you

ok thats all...
omg 8pm le i still haven eat dinner
>.<>
ehh can anyone just come and FLOOD my tagboard?
why my blog so dead de...
hahas xd
tata DeaRies``


Posted by Zhu-An at 5:45 PM











July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
January 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
June 2010



Designer Eric Sim
Picture Photo Decadent
Brushes Hybrid Genesis, Misprinted Type and Eric Sim



Leng Zhan - Rainie | Upload Music