Thursday, May 29, 2008

wee im finally back to blog =D
24th may o8'
KareRaisu-making was fun!
Actually i didnt do much, same goes for Sindy.
It turned out Wesley was the one doing all the cooking.
Thanks, Wesley, it tastes great.
Hahaha i felt a sense of accomplishment.
(Everyone : Please.. You weren't doing anything..)
Hey, at least I dissolved the curry block!
(Michelle noticed me getting enthu over dissolving & stirring the curry)
Christina and me bought a soft toy for Ping
They named it Beer-chan ^^
Glad she liked it.

25th may o8
Went for Streetfes in Suntec.
The venue was smaller than i expected >.<
Made new friends! Simphoni and Bellra
*fastforwards*
Sindy and the rest left.
Chris Casino and I stayed for dinner in McDonalds
I ate McSpicy, as usual :)
Later on, when we were walking along the CityLink to MRT,
A little boy spotted me "running" and he did the same
Afterwards, he striked a convo with us
At first, Casino & Chris were labelled as 大便(shit) by him, and me as 小孩子(kid)
Den, Cas & Chris 'evolved' into a dragon.
This time, he said i'm a 坏人 (bad person)
He's so cute, isn't it? *laughs*

26th may o8
Chris and I crashed Sindy's Computing Mathematics lec today
(It's a boring subject -.-")
After that we met Cas and went library to slack around.
I re-did a personality test.
The results said that i'm/i have
99% Vulnerable, 0% morality, 0% Intellect...
Am i really sucha worthless person? T.T...
We went for drawing session after "collecting" Sindy.
Hahas I drew a schoolgirl in an hour.
Maybe i should scan and post the drawing in blog after completion

Hmm the exams are next week..
After those, it's the term break!
I have lots of places to visit in mind!
Examples are..
Jurong swimming complex
Sentosa
Kallang Ice-skating ring etc etc etc
Who wants to go with me? :)
Feel free to call my no. and jio me OUT!!!
*aww i miss Sindy!*
btw, sorrie for the lengthy post T.T..

((Hello, my name is paper and I am a piece of paper. My purpose is to have people write on me and to be printed by printers. I like the smell of wood because it smells like my parents. My ambition is to be thrown away and recycled.))


Posted by Zhu-An at 10:46 PM











July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
January 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
June 2010



Designer Eric Sim
Picture Photo Decadent
Brushes Hybrid Genesis, Misprinted Type and Eric Sim



Leng Zhan - Rainie | Upload Music