Sunday, December 07, 2008

People, im gonna start ranting over many many silly things
So you are not required to finish reading everything

Hey this is enough.
I am definitely not as innocent as you think
Being young doesn't mean i can't see through masks
And age does not reflect one's maturity
You can be more experienced in many aspects
Be it Romance, Friendship or Kinship
But that does not mean that i aren't as sensible as you
Don't lecture me like you know how i really am
If you claim that I'm too innocent, then explain your conclusion
You can't say that i am too naive just because i put my full trust in my friends
I do that cause i love them, and i WANT to trust them
I would cry if they betray me, yet it does not mean I'm weak
Who knows, I might have expected the betrayal coming.
I might not be as sensitive as a Pisces
But i do have an Arian's accurate instincts.
And don't brag. In love, im certain what i have gone through triumphs you.


YOU ARE NOT THE KING
I have the right to be angry as well
And NO, I doubt i would be intimidated by you even if u flare up
I would just start laughing if you ever throw your biggest temper at me
I mean, what can YOU do to me?
Hurl the vulgarities?
So do YOU think i CARE?
Your impatience and uncaring nature is starting to reveal itself
You are not ONE bit a gentleman, seriously.
Hey, I was just trying to urge our group to continue moving,
After the girls had stood stationary for 10 minutes to wait,
Because the guys are engaged in their conversation.
Simphoni and Sindy tried to get you guys' attention
so that we could head to our next destination but they failed.
In the hectic Suntec City,
It is definitely natural for me to raise my voice and ask if we could leave.
I only raised my voice when my first attempt was not heard.
And I swear i did NOT sound demanding nor annoyed
But YOU, criticised that i was being rude, shrugged and walk off
YOU didn't give me a chance to EXPLAIN myself
So if cutting off your holy conversation is wrong
And raising my voice is wrong as well
In the situation where even Sindy's 'poking' didnt catch your attention
Are we girls supposed to wait for you guys to finish the whole convo?
Will there even be an END to it?!
Screw you, jerk.
You can never have a bossom girl-friend.


Guys
Don't say you love me when you don't even understand me
Wishing for someone who is cute, gentle and caring?
Sorry but I am definitely NOT the one you're looking for
I may have the looks, but not a character that can make me perfect
I am demanding and hot-tempered
So don't even think of falling for me if you know that you can't make me respect you
I don't need a weak escort, cause i have girlfriends who are more capable of protecting me
They won't make me feel hurt
Holding on to my sleeve would only make me feel suffocated
And innocent kiddos are not my type.
If you aren't the chilvarous knight, give up already.


I don't like guys who are too physical with me
It might arouse my attention at the start
But it turns to pure disgustion the next moment
Don't fall for me for the wrong reasons, guys
If you jio me just because u want a cuddle or a taste of my lips
Screw off and find one in Geylang.
I had bad experiences with guys who just want my body.
I have my eyes with me this time.


To round up, yea... I am too disappointed in guys.
(there're exceptions of course, but i haven't met any)
Now i get why some girls choose to go for the same gender.
I love my girlfriends.
And Kaname-sama...
And Jesuke-sama....
Hahaha. Im chilled* -copyrighted from Sindy


Posted by Zhu-An at 10:15 PM











July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
January 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
June 2010



Designer Eric Sim
Picture Photo Decadent
Brushes Hybrid Genesis, Misprinted Type and Eric Sim



Leng Zhan - Rainie | Upload Music