Woots~ This is the 101th post!
And my first blog post of Year 2009!
I just came back from Marina Bay
Celebrated with the usual bunch of CCA besties (:
It was really crowded there~
I felt utterly uneasy struggling thru the crowds towards the train station entrances
Some bastard even managed to let his hand reach my back
Oh well, i must thank WeiLee Benj and Cas who protected us girls though.
Anyway, this countdown wasn't a wasted trip!
We get to see a wonderful display of fireworks
It was breath-taking and many were cheering whenever there's a sudden blast
I even made a new year wish during the fireworks display!
Alright, im cosplaying Bianchi tomorrow at someone near Clarke Quay to promote Cosplay ChalLenge's Party in SDC
Hope i wouldn't encounter too many problems >.<" OK Goodnight people! (: Happy New Year! CHUU~!
To you:
May u have a wonderful year ahead
I hope i would never see you stop cosplaying (:
Best Wishes
Posted by Zhu-An at 1:58 AM