Saturday, January 10, 2009

Can you guys believe it?
I saw Jesuke-sama in school's Open House today
Was SO happy that my tears nearly flowed out
And i immediately called Sindy to tell her this
We were so close! Just 2.5 metres away
I coud feel my heart pounding really fast
Afterall, she's my cosplay idol~
I feel really glad.
Maybe fate is giving me a consolation gift
Since i doubt i can see her on SOY (:
But Wayne and the rest was right
I was totally emo-ing after Papa said that
Why is this hardcore fan here
unable to recognise her until Papa told me it's Jes?
Athough she had her back facing me.
I should have found out it's her before Papa did.
Why do i have to see her face before realising
yet he could easy spot her by her hair?
Hais i feel so emo.
Maybe i still dun have the rights to proclaim myself as her faithful fan
*Sighhh..*
If only.. if only she enters our school since she just graduated from ITE x)
Ahhh it's not very possible though...
If she did, i bet i would be too busy fangirling to study -.-"

Hello? Leave me alone.
I need some peace at least in my blog.


Posted by Zhu-An at 5:46 PM











July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
January 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
June 2010



Designer Eric Sim
Picture Photo Decadent
Brushes Hybrid Genesis, Misprinted Type and Eric Sim



Leng Zhan - Rainie | Upload Music