I have just finished the last episode of vampire knight guilty
And i am feeling darn emotional
YES, Yuuki
DID leave the academy with Kaname in the end
But it is out of
sympathy and guilt.
I wonder why Zero's fans are swearing at Kaname in comments
Didn't you guys realised?!
After the awakening of Yuuki,
she treats Kaname more like a brother already.
And she is leaving with Kaname,
because she feels that it's her fault for making him suffer for 10 years
She doesn't express that kind of love for him anymore.
Whereas when she's drinking Zero's blood and parting with him,
her emotions were overflowing; she was crying!
Kaname was so heartbroken.
He knew Yuuki wanted to stay in the academy and not leave with him!
People... Kaname's fans should be the ones crying, im not kidding.
If vampire knight has a third series,
I swear Kaname would be hurt by them...
Gawd, im feeling so bad now...
I declare that i HATE Yuuki.
She's the reason why both guys are suffering.
Fans shouldn't be swearing at the other guy but Yuuki!
*cries*
Posted by Zhu-An at 8:47 PM