Finally, I found some time to blog.
To that anonymous tagger,
I feel guilt to say that this is yet another of my moody posts.
I wonder who agrees with this but.. Love is really blind and pointless.
This bloody statement is etched deeper in my heart every time I got to know of more experiences of people around me.
Courtship and the early days of a relationship can be sweet.
But how long can it really last?
From my social circle, all I can see are people who treats love like a game and those left to suffer because of their game.
The first seduces, lies and betrays, leaving behind those who falls into distress and also slashes the hope and fantasy of others who ain't attached.
*Sigh* never mind.. I'm not gonna comment further..
Leaders, I might not have shown obedience but please remember..
Though I'm of no use, you guys still have my support.
And I just hate backstabbing.
Hey. Don't degrade yourself and please try to remember how hurt you were when u experienced the same things in school.
I am starting to wonder if those tears back then were fake.
Cos if they were genuinely evidence of pain,
why are you doing the same to one who has years of memories with you?
Damn, people like you degrades the value of friendship.
I'm starting to dislike myself.
My blood is boiling over pieces of unproven information of them I have collected as a third party..
Maybe I am just over-reacting cos it has nothing to do with me..
Yea.. I don't have the right to criticize when I'm actually nothing better..
Posted by Zhu-An at 11:26 PM