Life's going downhill.
Holy Shit i lost all my money in Vivo City 2 days back.
That crazy woman is gonna get cursed by me for weeks
Sigh I totally hated myself for my bad habit of leaving things behind.
Yea, for those who don't know, I've left my wallet in the toilet.
But right after I've discovered that it's missing,
I sprinted back to the cubicle, only to see it gone.
That's all within 2-3 minutes.
When i ran back to the toilet, there's someone using the same cubicle.
An honest-looking woman came out and replied that she didn't see my wallet.
So i went back to the rest, feeling damn emo.
Then, Ping went back to the toilet with me and...
*&^#%$@* she found my wallet in the SANITARY BIN.
All the cash in it is G-O-N-E, and these include the coins *pissed*
Omg it's freaKin' seventy dollars T.T...
Whats' more frustrating is I had to spend $60 on the uniform for Sugarloaf the next day.
(AND AGAIN... WHY DID I END UP IN THIS COURSE?!)
sigh I really hope i still have money for my cosplays.
OH ya. Jesuke-sama cosplayed Howl. She's totally bishie. =D
I have to blame them.
Those who pull their suitors by their tail and prolong their suffering.
Cos of them, when i seriously needs time to think about the possibilities,
I am too, labeled as one of them.
Posted by Zhu-An at 12:30 AM