I am in depression state, again.
I am stressed out by school work..
You guys sure knew.. I hate Business..
And now Service Skills Methodology is driving me crazy..
I wonder if i can blame my family for this..
Im feeling fear almost everyday as i have no idea what my future would become..
Oh great Im trying so hard to push my tears back cos my uncle is here..
These few days, Im starting to feel neglected..
Sometimes, i think that my friends are leaving me..
I cant help but feel lost whenever I am alone in the bus or cooped up in my room..
Then my brain starts to go haywire..
This is like a routine thing already..
I am so tired of this life..
I hate myself for being so insecure and emotional without friends..
And I don't know why but agree that I am those kind of people who can commit suicide easily..
It just depends on the degree of sadness I am suffering from...
Like awhile ago i feel like banging my head on the wall..
Glad that i didnt..
Hmm.. Blogging seem to work..
Posted by Zhu-An at 7:37 PM