Went to a vacation to Genting with BenJ and his family during the holidays
Pretty fun, but kinda disappointed with the activities to do in Genting
The shopping is really limited; I cant find anything to buy for myself.
So I bought some souvenirs for my family, haha, so rare.
In the end, none of them appreciate my gifts ):
Oh well.. It's alright, at least i stocked up my cosmetics for cosplay events
(I spent most of my money in Watsons luh -.-)
I am glad that I've spent some quality time with him.
Right after the end of holidays, school life is really hectic.
Projects, assignments and class tests piled up my schedule.
I broke down a few times and I can't remember the amount of times I lashed it out at him due to stress.
Looks like he isn't taking schoolwork well too...
I know it's my fault, making him accompany me everyday.
Ever since we're together, each day is like a usual routine.
Just yesterday, he got really pessimistic and I don't know how to console him.
So helpless, as always..
Posted by Zhu-An at 12:00 PM