I don't get it!
You always complained that issues that you have raised would be avoided by me and there will be a change in topic.
But what can I do if you were expecting an answer but I really have nothing to share?
I am not that sensitive to problems, in the first place, at those moments, I don't see any problems.
If you really have something to say about it, then why didn't you continue sharing?
I brought up other topics to cover the silence because you didn't continue on your point!
What the heck are you thinking?
Whenever we meet up, we were fine, still happy together.
And then you go emo-ing for god-knows-what reason, when I didn't see anything wrong.
I mean, fuck it.
You used to be able to speak normally with me, just by calling my name, we would all be in a serious tone and ready for conversation.
You used to be able to console me and bring back my smile so easily, just by doing some silly actions. I liked you for that, remember?
Now that you are so eager to bring them up, fine.
I WILL EMO WITH YOU, and lets destroy this relationship together.
My patience is ceasing along with my faith in this relationship.
It has always been good until you brought up all the emo-ness.
I really thought we could spend everyday happily together.
Why is it so hard to achieve, despite me trying so hard to spice it up?
I am so tired and I'm crying so hard.
I can't believe it is endng like this.
I am so disappointed.
Posted by Zhu-An at 11:45 AM