At long last, the holidays are here!
So Dardar and I have decided to focus on our cosplay plans (:
The cosplay for Cosfest Day 2 would stay as a secret,
Day 1 would be Magna Carta II, with BenJ as Juto, Nazmi as Sheunzeit and me as..
Okay i cant confirm it yet xD
Anyway, I successfully psychoed BenJ to cos another character that doesn't wears a helm (again)
Hmmm, lately a lot of people are quitting cosplay ):
After Shizu, Jesuke mentioned in her blog that she's quitting next year as well..
Ahhhh Jesuke-sama~ DDD:
I wonder when it would be time for us to quit as well,
since we cant be cosplaying even after we graduated.. (maybe)
Arghh i started cosplaying too late. Hehehe
Oh Ah xuan and I went back to Nan Chiau High today!
Cos Mingfang is now a relief teacher there, she offered to smuggle us into the school.
A-level results have just announced,
Mingfang got straight As and Bs for her subjects,
and Xuan also managed to get average grades despite getting hooked onto Anime
But Shell seems to be pretty chui now x.x
So sad for her, her grades are even better than Xuan, excluding GP which she failed.
Ahhh I feel like tutoring primary school students as a part-time job like what Mingfang is doing now.
She said she is earning quite a lot of money with tutoring o.0
But sua la, with my temper, i don't think i have enough patience to teach. *laughs*
EHHH? I thought I said my posts couldnt be taken seriously~~
I am glad so many people are concerned with what I type though
Benj and I are fine now, so thank you guys! ^^
- from
attention whore SEEKER LOL
(dun use such a crude word to degrade yourself, troll! ^^)
Posted by Zhu-An at 5:17 PM