Monday, June 07, 2010

That's it, I am gonna rant.
I don't care how you guys are gonna troll my blog.
Curse me and swear all you want, do it to our relationship as well,
I wouldn't mind since curses don't exist.
Stopped believing in them after realising no matter how much I curse you guys
None of you appeared in the orbituary.

I declare; I really dislike you.
Like a puppet, you tried to manipulate and eliminate your eyesore
I can't believe you could backstab someone
And act all friendly with that person in just a while.
Nobody can take how you exaggerates things or stuff words into others' mouth.
You twist facts to suit your needs, how convenient huh?
Look at what you have done to the club, so filled with fucking politics.
Can't you just keep all the comments and jealousy to yourself
Instead of trying so hard just to get rid of that person?

You are sloppy, and I really don't like it.
But I won't do anything about it from now on,
Cos' I have already warned you before.
Like you said, we need to have faith in you.
So I took those words and trusted that you have enough responsibility to take care of your own future.
Ultimately, it's your life, not mine.
I will continue walking straight, I wouldn't stop nor wait.
And I will not allow you to clip my wings.
I'll leave it up to you to chase after me, or continue dragging your feet behind.
But bear this in mind;
As I move further in front of you,
I would meet more opportunities and choices.
Anything could change.
If I realised that you couldn't keep up,
You can't blame me for finding one that could.


Posted by Zhu-An at 12:10 AM











July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
January 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
June 2010



Designer Eric Sim
Picture Photo Decadent
Brushes Hybrid Genesis, Misprinted Type and Eric Sim



Leng Zhan - Rainie | Upload Music